Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Playing with Printables....Free 2012 Calenders

Oh Calenders I love you so.
I use to browse and browse the local Borders during this time of year looking at all of the fun calenders.
But now there is no Borders *tear* so I was uber excited to see this pin...Ten Printable Calenders for 2012!

It was simple enough. I went to the link and decided that I liked the owl calender. I clicked on the link and then had to click on another to find the calender.
click on the "learn more" link to get to the calender

Once I was at the site I was pleasently surprised to see that I got to choose which owl picture I want for each month...Oh decisions, decisions!


I made my hard choices and then simply had to click Print once my PDF file opened.


All that was left to do was cut out the months. They printed 4 months a page to make a cute small desk calender. Of course, once I cut out all of the months and started to staple them together I noticed that December was still on my desk (oops) and had to rip the staple out. Bummer.


And since this is going on my work station, I put a empty DVD case behind it. You just pop off the clear cover and put it back on backwards. TA-DA done!

No comments:

Post a Comment