Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Playing with Printables! New Years 2012

I really loved the free printables I pinned the other day, Subway Art for 2012 New Years. However, I was not sure how I was going to use it. Then it suddenly came to me today...I'll put it in a wreath!
I went to the website and downloaded Ocean (the blue printable). It comes as a 8x10 but I knew that would be too big.
I went to the 'print' button and selected 'page scaling' and from the drop down menu selected 'multipule pages per sheet'.

I then selected 'pages per sheet' and selected '2'. This made my printable half the size of the orginal.

I printed it on a sheet of card stock so it would have more weight.





I went down into the basement and found my blue and silver bells wreath I haven't used in years because it is kind of faded.

Then I cut out the design and taped it to the back of the wreath.

And TA-DA! A New Years wreath!

But once I hung it on my door I noticed that you could see the ugly red magnetic hook on my door.
 I am use to this problem.  So I just added a white ribbon and New Years Wreath is done! (please don't mind the clipped paint on the door. It is getting repainted this spring).

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Are you pinning your pictures so people from Pinterest will see your fantastic stuff too?

    ReplyDelete